My Own Photo Album

Hey Everyone, I have my own on-line photo album. That way everyone can see all the photos and I can use this space for reporting. Stop by and visit http://picasaweb.google.com/kurthoehne.

My fam in Kauai

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Six months?!

I can't believe it's been six months since I've blogged. I've pooped close to a thousand times since then! But I've done other stuff too.

So, let's see what's all been happening since that vacation last September. I've been growing. I'm now somewhere around 27 pounds. I've been walking and running like crazy. I've been terrorizing the dogs, and just in the last week or so I've learned how to throw a ball (sort of) to Chula, who gives it back (sort of, with Mom or Dad's encouragement) I've been growing teeth. More on that later. I went for my first swim in a swimming pool. It was OK.

What's up with winter?? I like being outside and nobody seems to want to take me there as much as I like to go. Daddy takes me running around Green Lake pretty often. Sometimes I make him stop so I can get out and run around, but most of the time I just catch up on sleep.

Speaking of sleep, I now sleep around 9 hours straight every night, starting around 8 or 9. The first time I did it Mommy and fell on the floor weeping, hugging each other and thanking the heavens.

I had a nanny named Gloria, who was really nice. Now I have Lindsey who comes two days a week for part of the day, and I love her. Mommy and Daddy think she's great too. We all stand at the window and cry when she leaves for the day. Mommy's working a lot more now.

We had a pretty good Christmas. We stuck around Seattle and went to see Cami and Kiley on Christmas morning, then went to Victoria a couple days later to visit Grandma, Aunt Emily and Uncle Patrick.

Last month we went to Nick and Jennie's cabin again, and this time there was a lot of white stuff. Nick took me for a hike on his back, which was totally cool. And Cami and I chased each other around the cabin a lot. She's funny.

Anyway, back to the tooth. I fell and knocked out one of my big front ones yesterday. Nobody told me they were removable. So it looks like I'm going to look a little funny for a few years until my adult teeth fill in. Hey, you should see what the rock looks like. In a way it's fitting, there's a lot of Canadian blood in me and you can't very well become a hockey player with all your teeth.

The biggest news of all is that I finally talked Mom and Dad into getting married. Gee, that took a long time. I finally told them that if they don't get married I was going to knock out their teeth. They knew I would, too.

Click on the link to the photos. A bunch of new ones are up!

No comments: