My Own Photo Album

Hey Everyone, I have my own on-line photo album. That way everyone can see all the photos and I can use this space for reporting. Stop by and visit http://picasaweb.google.com/kurthoehne.

My fam in Kauai

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Our Vacation

Hello all,

I just took mom and dad for a vacation at Aunt Jenny's and Uncle Nick's cabin near Mount Rainier. It was fun, but there were some things I just don't understand. Why did Ali Booboo rile up those yellow and black flying things. And why did we run away when they started coming at us. And WHAT were those words dad used as he slapped his legs.

Also, why didn't dad and mom realize I needed 22, not just 11, layers of warm clothes. What, do they they think I'm a whale with layers of blubber to keep me warm. (Hey, that's BABY FAT, smart guy, not blubber).

Why didn't dad obey my commands more promptly while I was riding in the backpack. I mean, I gave explicit directions by pulling his hair hard in exactly the direction I wanted to go.

And what was Mt. St. Helens smoking? I thought cigarettes were at the very least frowned upon in a National Monument, and I'm pretty sure everything else is illegal.

Aunt Jenny and Uncle Nick were so nice to let us use the place. It will go down in history as the place I learned to go up stairs. Dad kept crawling behind me and catching me. He didn't have to but he thought he did.

There are some pretty cool pix on the photo album, go see for yourselves.

I've spent almost exactly as much time outside mom as inside her now, and I think that's a pretty big milestone.

No comments: