My Own Photo Album

Hey Everyone, I have my own on-line photo album. That way everyone can see all the photos and I can use this space for reporting. Stop by and visit http://picasaweb.google.com/kurthoehne.

My fam in Kauai

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Hello Everyone!

It was my birthday today, and I'm two years old. My friends Ella, Zachary, Nathaniel and Naomi came over to the house. It's so cool the neighborhood has lots of kids, cause nobody outside of the neighborhood could have made it in. There is SO much snow that nobody's going anywhere. Except all the sleds are going down our hill. My dog BooBoo waits 'til the sleds tip over and then swoops in to kick the sledders before they can get up. She's funny. This evening my friends Joseph and Melia (and Dada) took me sledding down the hill. That's fun. "Ian....MORE"

No comments: