My Own Photo Album

Hey Everyone, I have my own on-line photo album. That way everyone can see all the photos and I can use this space for reporting. Stop by and visit http://picasaweb.google.com/kurthoehne.

My fam in Kauai

Monday, June 25, 2007

Eating, bathing, rolling.

Hello! I just have learned the coolest thing. If you roll over, then roll over again, then reorient your body just a little, then roll and roll, you can get someplace. I can roll almost anywhere. Mom and dad are getting these worried looks on their faces, especially when they say the word "crawl." Ooh we're going to have some fun.

The other coolest thing I've learned is EATING. Everyone gathered around like it was a huge deal. No problem. Down the hatch, I say. Pile it on. I've mastered rice cereal and peas, so I think I'm ready for a super jumbo burrito.

I'm big into baths. I've now taken baths with both mom and dad. That's fun too.

Mark, Nancy and Matthew Kohls came to see me. Nancy's a pro, clearly a master at boys like me. My aunts Emily and Sarah (another master) came to visit as well, and we had a big pizza party at the house. Of course I give everybody a chance to hold me. The trick is for me to keep moving, so I give them a minute then move on.

That's it for now. I'm posting a bunch of new photos in my photo album, so follow the link at the right.

IH

No comments: