My Own Photo Album

Hey Everyone, I have my own on-line photo album. That way everyone can see all the photos and I can use this space for reporting. Stop by and visit http://picasaweb.google.com/kurthoehne.

My fam in Kauai

Thursday, May 3, 2007

The HOUSE

A lot has happened since my last post. I've been really busy making sure that Mom and Dad don't forget about me when they're busy.

So, after a lot of late nights the Green Lake House was done, or at least somewhat liveable. So we now live there. I like it a lot. I have my own room here, though they don't let me sleep in it yet. And it's a whole lot quieter than the old place. I do miss the sirens on 85th, however. For some reason, even though this is a bigger place, it looks like it's going to be too much stuff.

I put some photos on my web site (use link at right). You'll get the idea.

Everybody is welcome to come say hi to me any time! The phone is the same as the old place (206) 528-8135, and Mom has even let Dad put the message on the answering program, so it's his land line too now!

No comments: